Thursday 8 June 2017

Tory junk mail – Team Jackie replies

I have to say that I didn’t expect a response, let alone such a prompt one, to my e-mail from Jackie Doyle-Price’s campaign team (she has spent the last four years ignoring me when I was being polite to her) so imagine my surprise when I received the following reply:


Love you too

Ben @ Team Jackie


Campaign to Re-Elect Jackie Doyle-Price


Don’t believe me?  Here’s a screen capture of the e-mail:


The e-mail gave me a much-needed laugh at a time when the UK is on the brink of apocalypse should the vote go terribly wrong today.  Well, if the Tories retain control and Jackie Doyle-Price retains her seat as well, I don’t have a lot to lose so in for a penny, in for a pound, I sent this reply:


Well I know you probably don't, Ben@ Team Jackie, but I know Jackie does.  Her constant flirting with me is plain to see.  She can't help herself even though she ignored me for the past four years.  On Monday, her naive and coquettish feelings for me rose to the surface again at the hustings but I'm afraid they are not reciprocated so if you could ask her to stop all the flirting I'd appreciate it.


I don’t know if I’ll get any more replies but at least I had some fun today.  I know if the Tories remain in power and she keeps her seat that I’ve just painted a huge target on my back but what the Hell?

If you haven’t seen the initial e-mail and my reply, you can find it here: http://valen1971.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/tory-junk-mail.html

No comments:

Post a Comment