Saturday 9 May 2015

UK Apocalypse has begun!

When the cuts started to bite during the first couple of years of the last administration in the UK following the 2010 General Election I predicted protests and riots across the UK.  Perhaps I was naive or just underestimated the amazing amount of tolerance the Great British public seems to possess when it comes to inequality and the inevitable deep cuts that come associated with a Tory ‘Government’ when the number and scale of protests and riots was nothing near my prediction.

However, I think the Great British public have reached beyond that point when earlier today, just a day into the new Tory-only administration, London was the scene of an impromptu protest.

It turned ugly.

Police became politicised in protecting the State over protecting its citizens and violence ensued.  I don’t think that this is the end of the trouble as, even though the police should be on the side of the protesters (given that their numbers have been slashed due to Tory cuts), as protests spring up, with their reduced numbers, the fewer police will have to contend with larger and larger crowds of protesters.  Fear of the sheer weight of numbers will lead police to become ever more brutal in trying to put down protesters and the violence will surely escalate on both sides.

I hope I’m wrong but I fear my former predictions weren’t of the 2010-2015 coalition administration but of the new Tory-only 2015-2020 administration and that I may have underestimated the troubled times that are to come.

If I’m right, the UK Apocalypse has begun and it may very well end in a lot of blood.

 

For some shocking footage, IN FULL, please visit this link - http://bambuser.com/v/5499931

Please share this news!

No comments:

Post a Comment