Friday 13 December 2013

Letter to the Standards Commissioner about Jackie Doyle-Price



Below is the full text of my e-mail to the Standards Commissioner for the UK Parliament regarding Jackie Doyle-Price.

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm not sure that you can help me or that this is the correct place to make this request but I thought that you could at least point me in the correct direction if you cannot help me.

I have a complaint against my local MP, Jackie Doyle-Price, as she ignores my correspondence and has been rather dismissive and discriminatory of me as a person with a mental health issue.  The letters I have sent have been strongly worded and assertive but not in any way abusive or hostile.

I have tried to take my complaint to the Conservative Party Chairman, Grant Shapps, and have received a rather non-committal response that seems to indicate a dismissive attitude to any complaint made against one of his party members.

I have even asked her neighbouring colleague to have a quiet word with her to see if he could make her answer my correspondence but he hid behind Parliamentary protocols.

All I want is to do my duty as a citizen and engage with my Parliamentary representative, hold her to account and engage with the democratic process and I am being deliberately obstructed from doing so.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Myles Cook

As always, any reply will be posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment