Friday 13 December 2013

Freedom of Information request regarding JD-P's expenses



Below is the Freedom of Information request I placed with the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority regarding the expenses claimed by Jackie Doyle-Price during her tenure as MP for Thurrock.

This is part of my new concerted effort to uncover the real JD-P and reveal that true face to the general public.  None of the onslaught of letters to JD-P or requests for information about her are in any way a direct attack on her but simply me doing my duty as a citizen and engaging in the democratic process whilst holding my representative to account for her voting record and cost to the taxpayer of Thurrock.

Dear Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority,

Please could you e-mail me a copy of ALL expenses claims (regardless of size) made by my local MP, Jackie Doyle-Price, since she took office as MP for Thurrock in 2010?

I'm sure that the information is probably available after a long internet search but, as I'm on benefits and have limited computer access, it would be more helpful to have the information sent in an e-mail.

Thank you for your help.

Yours faithfully,

Myles Cook

Here’s the response I got  within a few minutes so I suppose it’s an automatic response but I like to post all responses on this blog.

Dear Mr Cook,

Thank you for your email of 13 December 2013. Your request for information has been handled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA).

We will respond to your request by 14 January 2014. The reference for this request is F1314-186. Please quote this reference number in any future correspondence relating to this request.

Kind regards,

Chris Veck

Freedom of Information Assistant

Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (IPSA)
7th Floor
Portland House
Bressenden Place
London, SW1E 5BH

Tel: 020 7811 6400

www.parliamentarystandards.org.uk


Any further responses will be posted right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment